Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Easter!

This Easter was made even more fun with my recent cake pop hobby. Shanti and I got together the week of Easter and made some cute Easter cake pops to share with the office & we got together with the Horton's to dye Easter eggs!

Of course these are the cuter version of what we made from the book Cake Pops!

I wish we had been able to find the sprinkles & edible pens used in the book, but we made do! Although, they would have been much cuter with eye lashes!!!





Same technique as before. bake a cake, crumble, mash with frosting, roll, chill, dip in chocolate, decorate & enjoy!





Our Easter night was complete with cake pops, chips and cheese dip, and Code Red Mountain dew! Thanks Horton's for supplying the Easter Egg kits!

I promise our eggs were more vibrant in person...and not this boring!!! =)

Cute and hard at work!

Courtney & Jared's beautifully dyed eggs!
MORE Cake Pops for my Sunday School kids

I forgot to take pics of our Easter Baskets this year...so just trust me, they were cute and yummy! Easter dinner was spent at Gary & Diane's and it was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment